Powering the Australian Electrical Industry Since 1982
CABAC are an Australian leader in electrical products. We specialise in creating end-to-end solutions for the needs of any project across all sectors of the electrical industry.
From a single data cable in a home office to cutting edge customised designs for large scale projects, CABAC has a solution in nearly every corner of the electrical world.
Explore our Range
- ADAPTAFLEX CONDUIT PA STANDARD PA6 FINE NC21X25M BLACK Item Number: PAFS21/BL/25M Packaging Unit: 1 / Roll
- ABB GLAND QUICK CONNECT NYLON M20 7-13MM BLACK Item Number: NPG-M202B Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- SCLICK PHASED BALANCED LED DIMMER - DMME Item Number: DMME Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- CABAC Brymen 600A AC/DC TRMS Compact Clamp Meter Item Number: BM079 Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- EXT LV SWITCHBOARD RESCUE KIT Item Number: 01002-LVSK Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- BARDIC LED Recessed Emergency Luminaire Gen2 Item Number: SATLIG2 Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- BARDIC All-In-One 24m Running Man LED Exit Luminaire Gen2 Item Number: EGRLPG2 Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- CABAC Blue Monkey Electrician's Tape Measure 8m Item Number: CTM825 Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- CABAC Swivel Blade Stripper 8-28mm Item Number: KAM1 Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- TRIPAC CORRUGATED CONDUIT GREY 20MM X 20M Item Number: CC2020 Packaging Unit: 1 / Roll
Latest newsView all
The Cabac S-Click HSC110SS Sunset Switch is an Australian Designed solution to automate outdoor lighting and enhance energy efficiency for both homes and businesses.Read More
In a data rack, every inch of space matters. For data technicians installing or maintaining Ethernet networks, making the switch to slim or reduced diameter patch leads can have a range of benefits.Read More
In the pursuit of safety, every detail matters. Emergency lighting is a critical component of any safety plan, ensuring that spaces remain illuminated in times of crisis.Read More
Unveiling the Power of Surges: Safeguarding Your Electronics with OBO Bettermann Surge Protection Devices
In our interconnected world, where electronics play a pivotal role in our daily lives, power surges pose a constant threat.Read More
When it comes to testing your electrical connectors, the importance of accreditation cannot be overstated. For those dealing with these connectors, ensuring that the testing laboratory is NATA accredited is a critical factor in guaranteeing the reliability and safety of products.Read More
In the Australian outback, where telecommunications and power infrastructure are crucial, an unexpected challenge emerged – birds, particularly Cockatoos, Corellas, and Galahs, were causing damage to RF feeders and connector weatherproofing.Read More
ABB's NPG Quick-Connect cable gland is changing the game. This innovative solution offers a swift and hassle-free installation process without compromising on performance.Read More
The BEP PVC scheme is a product verification system that recognizes PVC products meeting stringent criteria and guidelines for environmentally responsible manufacturing.Read More
Effective cable preparation is a critical step in ensuring safe and secure electrical installations. Accurate cutting and stripping of cables are essential for maintaining the integrity and reliability of electrical systems.Read More
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.