- LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery including integrated battery management system (BMS) to maximise battery life.
- Superior photometric classification (D63).
- Supplied with two optical lens options to suit Open Areas (330 Lm) and Corridors (276 Lm).
- Versatile 2-piece disc with both large (144mm) and small disc (95mm)
- Designed and manufactured in accordance to AS/NZS 2293
An LED recessed non-maintained emergency luminaire designed to provide discrete and outstanding emergency illumination with long life LED and low standby power consumption.
Supplied with two lens options (Open Area and Corridor)
Operating Voltage: 230V
LED Array: Single LED
Light Source: 2.4W
Lifetime: 50,000 hour LEDs
Lumen Output (Emergency Mode): 330lm (Open Area)
Protection: Overcharge and low voltage disconnect
Emergency Runtime: 3 hours*
IP Classification: IP20
Dimensions - Lamp Disc (OxH): Outer disc: 145x28mm / Inner disc: 95x28mm
Construction: Disc: Flame Retardant PC
Control Box: Flame Retardant PC
Temperature: 0 - 40 degC
Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
Standards: AS2293, CISPR15, AS60598
Duration: Fitting: 3 Years / Battery: 2 Year
*Guaranteed to meet runtime requirements of AS/NZ 2293 throughout warranty duration.
|Light Intelligence:||Sentinel - No, WiNetRF - No|
|Power Consumption (Watt):||7.4|
|Operation Modes (Lighting):||Non Maintained|
|Input Frequency (Hz):||50|
|Operating Voltage (V):||230|
|Emergency Runtime (hrs):||3|
|Emergency Light Type:||Downlight|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.