- Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) = CAT 4 - 40 calories/cm2
- 3 layer construction, NOMEX / Aramid Fleece / NOMEX
- 42cal/cm2 Arc Flash rating
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of NFPA 70E
Arc Flash PPE - Size XL
An arc fault happens when electric current flows through air gaps between conductors. Arc flashes often occur when racking in a breaker, performing switching, Insulation failure, accidents caused by touching a test probe to the wrong surface or slipped (non-insulated) tools.
In its most basic form, an arc is made up of four elements:
- Thermal energy (heat)
- Acoustical energy (sound)
- Pressure wave and debris
Each of these elements can cause serious injury or death to a person.
ArcPro Switching Coat 42 Cal
- Fabrics: NOMEX IIIA by DuPont (205gsm) / Aramid Fleece
- 3 layer construction (NOMEX / Aramid Fleece / NOMEX)
- Test: ASTM F1959-05
- ATPV: 42cal/cm2 (Cat 4)
Application: high-risk tasks
|Apparel Type:||Arcpro Switching Jacket|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.