Resistant to short-circuit currents up to 202kA
Very simple installation
Cable Clamp SE Type 75-100
DutchclampÂ® SE cable clamps are specially designed for short-circuit resistant fastening of single or multicore medium and high voltage cables. SE types are available in 7 models and suitable for cables with a diameter from 15 mm to 170 mm.
DutchclampÂ® SE cable clamps are unique in their kind. The surfaces wherein the cables come to lie ensure perfect pressure distribution and maximum grip on the cables without sharp edges. In this way, there is no point load on the cables and the cables are not damaged. Dutchclamp SE cable clamps are manufactured from the highest quality, glass fibre reinforced polyamide and are therefore ideally suited for installations where very high short circuit forces may occur.
Cable Clamp SE Type Features
• Resistant to short-circuit currents up to 202Ka
• Resistant to oils, fats, aggressive chemicals, frost, heat, UV, ozone, salt, moisture, acids, and nuclear radiation
• Self-extinguishing V-0 (UL94), Halogen free
• Temperature range from -40Â°C to 125Â°C (225Â°C momentarily)
• No magnetism/conductivity
• Custom mounting available and very simple installation
• Fastening materials can be supplied to size
• No oxidation, corrosion or sharp angles
• Lifetime of Product Warranty
• Certified in accordance with NEN-EN-IEC 61914:2009
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.