- Portable model, multi-function heat tool
- Cordless, simple and safe to use under any conditions
- Ready to use 15 seconds after ignition
- For complete kit version see GT150K
- Only equivalent to a power range from 30W-125W
The Butane Powered Soldering Iron is an automatic lighting portable model multi-function heat tool equivalent to a power range from 30-125W.
Cordless, simple & safe to operate under any conditions, anywhere, this tool is ready to use 15 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for 30 minutes of operation
- No electrical interference
- Comes with soldering tip and protective cap
- Soldering iron tips are shaped from a copper bar, then coated with protective iron plating
- Thick coating for improved durability - good conductivity for more efficient thermal recovery
- Butane powered with removable refillable LEC (Liquid Energy Cell)
- Electrical components
- Field repairs
- Maintain switch panels
- Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
- Sensitive IC boards
- Heatshrink tubing
- Silver solder
- Solder circuit boards
- Environmental splicing
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.