- Fully insulated shafts designed, tested and compliant to VDE, GS and EN/IEC60900 standards
- Soft grip and sturdy handles
- Blade made from high grade alloy steel
- Supplied in a handy plastic storage box
- Full 1000V protection in an 8-piece set
This eight piece set contains the most common drivers and an electrical test screwdriver and is supplied in a plastic carry case.
Screwdriver Set 1000V Features
- Handles made from two materials, which provides a soft grip, with a sturdy handle
- Blade is made from high grade alloy steel
- Range can be purchased individually or in sets
Slotted screwdriver - 3.5 x 75mm
Slotted screwdriver - 4.0 x 100mm
Slotted screwdriver - 5.5 x 125mm
Slotted screwdriver - 6.5 x 150mm
Phillips screwdriver - #0 x 75mm
Phillips screwdriver - #1 x 80mm
Phillips screwdriver - #2 x 100mm
Electrical Test Screwdriver 120-250V - 140mm
Designed, tested and compliant to VDE, GS and the EN/IEC60900 standard for full 1000V protection. The test process for these screwdrivers is a 10,000V immersion test in a water bath as part of the manufacturing process. At this voltage there must be insignificant current leakage, or tracking.
|Blade Length (mm):
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.