- A premium product for direct termination or fusion splicing with its unique sliding tray, made of tough and durable steel
- Accepts various coupler panels and splice trays
- Accommodates up to 48 fibres (96 for LC)
- Comes with M20 gland, strength clamp and cable management clips
- Dimensions (mm): 88 H x 482 W x 296 D
2RU Sliding Enclosure (For 4 Panels/48 Fibre)
The 19inch rack mount sliding enclosure offers the installer a premium product with a variety of features for easy direct termination or fusion splicing of cables due to its unique sliding tray system.
The modular design provides the flexibility to choose from a variety of thru-adaptor types including ST, SC , FC, LC and MTRJ.
Splice cassettes are easily fitted via pre-installed mountings and the sliding tray allows technicians easy access back into the enclosure after installation for repairs and maintenance.
Sliding Enclosure Features
• Tough and durable steel design
• Supports a wide range of splice cassettes
• Utilises modular coupler panels to suit your connector type (see coupler panels)
• Quality 2 stage sliding mechanism
• Adjustable mounting brackets
• Angled rear cable mounts
• Supplied with M20 gland, strength clamp and cable management clips
|Rack Mount Type:||Sliding|
|Rack Unit (RU):||2|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.