Blue UV and insect/termite resistant nylon (Polyamide) jacket
Black PE (Polyethylene) inner sheath
Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
24F CST Armoured Loose Tube Cable OM1
A rodent and termite resistant loose tube cable featuring Corrugated Steel Tape Armour, non-metallic strength member, gel filled tubes and a dry block core, for use in both direct bury and conduit/duct applications.
The Thixotropic gel filled tubes and water swellable yarns (dry core) prevent water ingress while the non-metallic glass fibre reinforced plastic central strength member maintains excellent tensile strength.
This loose tube construction features an outer termite/UV resistant Polyamide Nylon jacket and rodent resistant Corrugated Steel Tape Armour.
CST Armoured Loose Tube Cable Features
• CST Corrugated Steel Tape Armour (rodent resistant)
• Blue UV insect/termite resistant nylon (Polyamide) jacket
• Black PE (Polyethylene) inner sheath
• Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
• Water blocking tape and swellable yarns prevent ingress into the core
• Thixotropic gel filled tubes prevent water ingress into the tubes
• Non-metallic fibre reinforced plastic rod central strength member provides tensile strength
|# of Cores - Fibre:||24|
|Cable Jacket Material:||Nylon|
|Fibre Cable Type/Construction:||LT | Loose Tube|
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.