- Adaptable box made from durable PVC construction with stainless steel screws
- Suitable for a wide range of junctions and terminations
- Suitable for Electrical, Data and MATV cabling applications
- UV stabilized makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Meets the requirements of ingress protection rating IP56
Tripac adaptable boxes provide a secure housing for a wide range of components, junctions and terminations. These enclosures are made from durable PVC material with stainless-steel cover screws that attach the lid to the enclosure.
Suitable for Electrical, Data and MATV cabling applications.
Material: Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) with stainless steel screws
Dimensions: 225mm x 225mm x 75mm
Tripac Adaptable Square Boxes meet the requirements of ingress protection rating IP56.
|Enclosure Height (mm):||75|
|Enclosure Length (mm):||225|
|Enclosure Width (mm):||225|
|Enclosure PVC Type:||Adaptable|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.