Resistant to short-circuit currents/forces up to 150kA
Very simple installation
Stackable and sold in pairs
Cable Clamp IM Type 4x 12-32
DutchclampÂ® IM cable blocks are specially designed for short-circuit resistant and safe fastening of single or multicore medium and high voltage cables. IM types are available in 3 models and suitable for cables with a diameter from 12 mm to 32 mm and 32 mm to 48 mm. They can be coupled to each other laterally by means of a dovetail joint and are stackable.
DutchclampÂ® IM cable blocks are unique in their kind. The surfaces wherein the cables come to lie ensure perfect pressure distribution and maximum grip on the cables without sharp edges. In this way, there is no point load on the cables and the cables are not damaged. Dutchclamp IM cable blocks are manufactured from the highest quality glass fibre reinforced polyamide and are therefore ideally suited for installations where very high short circuit forces may occur.
IM Type Cable Clamp Features
• Resistant to gigantic short-circuit currents/forces
• Resistant to oils, fats, aggressive chemicals, frost, heat, UV, ozone, salt, moisture, acids, and nuclear radiation
• Self-extinguishing V-0 (UL94), Halogen free
• Temperature range from -40Â°C to 125Â°C (225Â°C momentarily)
• No magnetism/conductivity
• Custom mounting available and very simple installation
• Fastening materials can be supplied to size
• No oxidation, corrosion or sharp angles
• Lifetime of Product Warranty
• Certified in accordance with NEN-EN-IEC 61914:2009
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.